Marketing and management certificates
Ready to take the next step in your career? Our marketing and management certificates are here to help you develop the skills and knowledge employers are looking for.
Browse the full list of our for-credit and noncredit certificate programs that can enhance your expertise in:
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Human resources
- Project management
- Retail and sales management
E-Signatures and sales: How IT can enable the business to close deals faster
The wait for signatures grinds the sales cycle to a halt.
The solution: cloud-based electronic signatures. Thousands of organizations around the world are already speeding the sales cycle by substituting fast, legally binding electronic signatures for ink signatures and incorporating e-signatures into electronic workflows.
This white paper shows how IT departments can lead the business toward a solution that makes the sales process faster and more agile—all within a trusted environment.
Extending Your Brand and Building Influence –
10 Modern Marketing Best Practices
Ten best practices woven together can help you establish and promote your personal brand. And a technology like marketing automation, delivered by forward-thinking wealth management firms, can help you integrate those best practices into your business.
Modern Marketing for Manufacturing –
Beyond the Product Launch
To keep up, create loyalty and build better customer relationships, they require new strategies that go beyond the product launch. Strategies that begin with better dialogue between manufacturers and the consumers they serve.
Creating a High Performance Workforce
Research often affirms that providing contact center operations and strategy training for managers and supervisors has a positive impact contact center performance. But how can you truly justify the investment?
This FREE whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide to the ROI of training your customer management team.
Call Center Management Process
The infographic illustrates the basics of what’s involved in planning and managing a contact center. Choosing service levels, collecting data, forecasting workloads, calculating staff, system resources, shrinkage, organizing schedules, calculating costs, and doing it all again for different call volumes. You face real challenges at every step when inheriting, starting, and managing a call center organization.
The ICMI Training Symposium will help you get the solutions and takeaways needed to implement these critical steps – and add strategic value to your center.
Coca-Cola Case Study
For more than 125 years, Coca-Cola has refreshed the world. When the soft drink maker decided to refresh its approach to contact center management, it turned to ICMI’s Professional Certification program.
The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Looking to do better marketing with fewer resources? Our new Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation will show you how you can streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks so efficiently that you’ll feel like you have an army of marketers at your disposal.
- How marketing automation differs from CRM and email marketing tools
- The common features and advanced functions of marketing automation tools
- How to build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act
- How to successfully implement a marketing automation platform
Graduating from Email Marketing to Marketing Automation
If you want to nurture your customers through the buying cycle and deliver more quality leads to sales, it may be time to graduate from email marketing to marketing automation.
This whitepaper provides the information you need to determine if marketing automation is a good fit for your organization.
You’ll learn how:
- Email marketing differs from marketing automation
- Automated emails nurture your customers through the buying process
- Marketing automation integrates with and enhances your existing CRM
See if you’re ready for the next revolution in marketing!
10 Tips for Successful Email Marketing
Looking to get your email marketing out of a rut? Keep it simple with this handy guide: 10 Tips for Successful Email Marketing Campaigns. You’ll get the ten most essential tips for improving the success of your email marketing campaigns.
- Which metrics really indicate the success of your email campaigns
- How to improve on standard list segmentation
- How to streamline your email process so you can focus on email strategy & creative concepts
- Best ways to incorporate social into your email marketing
50 Tried and True Social Insights from Real Marketers
Every organization uses social in a different way. We talked to over 2000 marketers to find out what really works – from implementation to execution to measurement – and gathered their lessons learned into one insightful eBook: 50 Tried and True Social Insights from Real Marketers.
Check out this eBook to learn about:
- The rules of social engagement
- How to measure and iterate on social programs
- Ideas to generate social lift
- Social marketing words of wisdom
- Why content is king
- How to make social a group effort at your organization
The Definitive Guide to Social Marketing
Today’s savvy marketers understand that social is a strategy that must be present in every aspect of their marketing. Download our Definitive Guide to Social Marketing to discover how integrating social into all your campaigns can drive buyer engagement, new business, and ultimately revenue.
Check out this guide to learn how to:
- Establish guidelines to help your entire organization become more active on social networks
- Turn your customers into powerful brand advocates
- Take advantage of specific tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest
- Effectively measure social marketing to determine real business ROI
How to Build and Operate a Content Marketing Machine
If you’re trying to create, publish, and distribute truly compelling content that drives and nurtures new leads, then download this eBook, How to Build and Operate a Content Marketing Machine, and learn how to take your content marketing initiatives to the next level!
This eBook will help you:
- Develop and refine your own content plan
- Generate content that engages
- Get your content produced, published, and distributed
- Convert content visitors and nurture them as leads
- Analyze your content operation
Discover how to transform your group into a content marketing machine!
The Definitive Guide to Lead Nurturing
You’ve worked hard and spent money to get leads in your system, but what’s next? The Definitive Guide to Lead Nurturing offers a mix of basic and advanced lead nurturing insights and practical advice that will help you reach your revenue goals by moving leads through your funnel faster.
Download this guide to learn:
- How to build relationships and trust with your prospects using lead nurturing
- Key aspects of lead nurturing
- Best practices and winning strategies of advanced lead nurturing
- How to prove the ROI of lead nurturing
The Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Marketing Analytics
Struggling to find the right metrics for reporting on your marketing programs, or confused on how to optimize your campaigns for better results? If you need a better way to prove the success of your marketing activities, download the Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics.
This guide will teach you:
- The right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results
- Why measuring marketing programs is difficult, and how to do it correctly and efficiently
- Revenue metrics that get the executives’ attention and prove marketing ROI
Driving Revenue Through CRM Integration
There are many benefits to integrating business functions like marketing and support with your CRM. Companies that pursue smart integration strategies are reaping the rewards: tighter alignment between their sales, marketing, and customer support teams; increased customer engagement and loyalty; and increasing revenue.
This eBook explores four significant advantages of CRM integration:
- Expanding the role of marketing beyond lead generation
- Supplying data your business leaders need for better decisions
- Holding sales accountable for lead follow-up
- Motivating customer evangelism and engagement
Harness the power of CRM integration.